new skin

new skin
last saturday was a good day to relax outside manila, i accompanied Lace to go to the mall for a facial treatment and I was surprised that she wants me to be with her during the treatment so for a shock I already writing my name for the list to be given a facial session.

inside the Let's Face It skin clinic, I washed up my face 3 times using that weird soap colored black and Lace's using the transparent one. it looks cool that we are like playing wearing this head band and some sort of baby bib.

while lying down the clinic attendant massages and cleans my face, while Lace is having her own session, which is I dont know what it is called.

and after that....
all word I can say and comes out in my mouth is "ARGHHHH" and "ouch""
the attendant said that I dont have any pimples and she asked me If I already got my last month skin treatment and I told her that my last treatment to a facia clinic was back in highschool, she was shocked to know the truth that my facial session was about 10 or so many years ago.

so the painful part in my face is removal of that black heads.
I almost bite my tougne during the removal, and it hurts so bad
and I got lots of it and I think I stayed and receiving pains for 4 mins.

after the session, my and gf went back to her home with a reddish and painful face.

but now.. we are cut again eeeehehheheheh for having a clean and soft skin ahhahahahahaahahha


"Nung isilang ka sa mundong ito.."

the two sisters are having a good trip on me again,
Liza took this photo while I'm playing Hale's song
and then Lace edit it in Photoshop, with a nice tags and a weird salutation

It's fun here outside Manila
esp. every night. watch tv and dvd and also some goodies.
donuts, cakes and pancit canton
computer chair and blue shirt.
oh yeah....... also its fun to play guitar while their niece Anya sings with us Pinoy Big Brother theme song




Let me hear you say "hooooo"
its diet time, but this time not a good idea to say the word diet.
thats we do while we have fun during eating..

geez...im going home this monday
have to fix my universitty enrolment.

hooyahhhhhh


thats the logo for the FEU-MATH Society
i redesign it and made it short single layout for their logo
this will be now their official badge and now i'll start to develop the website


LAst week gig

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Witchie Az
That's me during the night out lugaw cook

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tweeekkk or
wow.. si mama lace may new bag ! ahahhaah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tweeeeetttt !!!!
wow...si papa az pang halloween na ang ngiti

Halloween is coming...and I smell party everywhere!

Post a Comment

0 Comments