the different dimension

Net-a-holic
Im here in school enjoying my free usage of internet,and I forgot that I already had the privelege to use it last semester and last summer class, so that time I already wasted 40 hours of free internet usage, and now I only got 20 hours free usage for this semester.

The internet lab is cold and neat, I like it here, its a best place where I can think, write and research, but too bad that I only had a limit of 20 hours per semester.

no YM, no chikka and no chats here. but opening and reading my mail is one of primary use in this facility.

and now!!!

Enter the Library
Im happy! because I finally used the University Main Library! wohohohooh!!!
i did it!! ahahhaha.
its funny coz I never used the library for almost 8 years already and this will be one the biggest achievements I made ahhahhahaa.entering and using the library!

well..except that I did use the DLS- St. Benilde Library (and it is I think of the best library ehehe)

right now! I made a resolution that I will use the library every time I need to.
and yeah! I scanned it and they had comics and novel books! hoohoh..
read read all about it!

My lunch

yup that's my lunch, and its so hot and spicy ahhahaha..I saw one can of SPAM under our canned goods cabinet and I'm so happy to see one and with the Palm Corn Beef and Campbells soup, they sat there for already a month waiting for a good boy like me to pick it up, open it, cook and digest it. This is one packed lunch I will never forget wohooh..


Ang Panday TV


the old Panday movie of FPJ

I missed the start of the tv series of Ang Panday last night, coz i slept early and I only catch a few glimpse of the 1st episode, and actor Philip Salvador play as Flavio the Panday, inserts the sword into the church's top bell and then later he went to heaven, and then short cameo of Tristan, the new panday played by Jericho Rosales.. I read some good reviews of this on the net and the series is promising.... hope it beats DARNA.

I'm a super fan of Panday, and during my elementary days I already watch all the movie of FPJ and also I watched the "Dugo ng Panday", a follow up movie that contains the new holder of the Panday sword, that is more likely to happen in the Tv series.

know more about the pinoy hero Ang Panday
visit here - http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/panday.htm

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Buti kaya mo yung anghang nung Spicy Spam. Kasi ako di ko kaya. Sunog ang dila ko at sinisipon ako sa anghang! :)
hehehe
nasanay na ko siguro sa anghang
kasi lagi ako kumakain ng kimchi
at saka korean noodles na super anghang

pero tip sa spam na yan e
dapat i prito para mabawasan anghang