I'm back!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
awwwww happy family daw ahahahaha

and i feel great after that vacation trip and stay at my gf's house. it seems that in an instant i got transformed into a ala pinoy big brother housemate hahahaha.
it was fun staying there all we did is eat, rest, watch tv and play.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
two mammals do the ritual way of saying " i love you"

the 1st day of vacation was so exciting, no need to stay up early and all we need is to recharge our energy and reserve it for the upcoming work days. on the other day we started to clean their house, and I almost got an accident after that running the floor polisher, coz its my first time to use it, and learn the way on how to floor wax and move a giant rug. after that tiring day we treated our selves fof jollibee yum yum foods, thanks to Tita Sally for the grub all energies are restored.

the following day was our body rest day but we can't waste the time of vacation so Liza pop out from upstairs and set up a playstation with dance pad. Dance Dance Revolution!!!!, we danced all day and play until we get flooded by sweat, too bad for me that I have to wear socks coz the dance pad always sticks to my foot when ever I jump ahahaha, Lace says that I look like Jollibee mascot when dancing...ahhahah... (while her is like a jumping duck ahahh kidding honey~~~)

then the body punishment hasn't ended, Liza invited us to play badminton outside their house. I can't say no, coz we want to play that day , so we play...
I hit so hard on that shuttlecock also i call it a "pato or pamato" in tagalog hahahah. and again I hit it so hard that I already felt all my bones in my body are beginning to stretch, also a good exercise for me, my body havn't experience any major physical exercise for the past year. so this is a good time to stretch.

and that leaves me and Lace to play until 6pm, while her sister Liza, stayed indoors to rest and eat, after that game it was the best bathe that I have, the cold shower washes away my body heat and I feel the hot water below my fingers drops. oohhh wow.

it was a good vacation and fun, watching tv, playing games, eating, telling ghost stories and etc...from waking up to good night sleep, all I had to keep is a smiling face. hahahahha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"a buchikik ek ek ek"

baby Anyanka Mae arrived last saturday, so everyone is excited to see her and we didnt waste any minute, so we went to her and play with her toys ahhaha..its funny that I play Sponge Bob Square Pants voice while playing with Anya, I can't laugh at my self but all my focus is to keep the baby happy and enjoy playing ahahahah..

whew! lots of stories to tell, but to note it my sembreak was fun and thanks to my lady love honey Lace for letting me stay to their place.

Post a Comment

0 Comments