my first task


"harry! I am your father!!"

ooppss!!! thats not a lightsaber!!

yup! we will troop down tonight to the movie theater to watch Harry Potter : Goblet of Fire
I know that movie is much better than the 3 previous movies of HP, and I kept my book and haven't started to read it last year, got lazy in reading the book coz I know there will be a movie coming this year.
so the long wait is over.... my first task for today is....watch the movie ahhhahahaa


creature features!!!
lots of it in this movie!!


and all of them had grown up
lalalalalalala.........Emma Watson as Hermione Granger

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Lily Grace said…
I KNOW I KNOW!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT LATER!!! NUOD AKO!!!!!!
gaahahahah..

noodan na tayo lahat!!!!!

ingat lang sa spoilers ahahaha

joke lang..i know everyone read the book na!