Kong is King!


one of my holiday wishes is to watch King Kong movie remake by LOTR director Peter Jackson, with respect to his works, I wanna watch it in the movie theater, and not in a pirated dvd, i just saw lots of it in Quiapo and I kept my eyes away from seeing some scenes of the movie.

I'm a hyper fan of this giant ape, thats give a result for a fan of giant monsters like Godzilla and etc., I watched the 80's movies of King Kong I think the last one was King Kong Lives, where he got a female King Kong and the army got troubled when they hide King Kong's son, and I think later on Kong died, I think that was the story (now thinks of watching the classic again).

hoping that I can watch it tonight and suit my self with a big coke and large chips enjoying the movie.

and all I can say that the classic Kong is much bigger than the Peter Jackson Kong.
and I'm glad that it didn't turn out like they treated to the American Godzilla.

ok..time to go
me and Lace wil be hunting gifts and stuff in Divisoria.
and update! I haven't bought anything yet for myself.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
i cried when i watched king kong at gateway. and i also noticed that he's not as big as i was expecting (i can't remember the older film. i really loved the new film though. :)

where did you see the care bears picture below? they are for sale? cool!
ehhehhe
buti ka pa nakanood
inabutan na ko ng MMFF
shete..wala foreign na palabas ngayon


yung care bears
nabili namin yan

for sale heehehheh
P100