Manila Int'l Gift Show prod. diary 1
megamall has finally organized with tradecon inc a bazaar of their own, this will happened tomorrow til dec 30, in megamall megatradehall 2-3, just check out below the event poster and the programme I formulated will be featuring fan groups and artist.

Later I will be having another meeting together with Collectibles Unlimited head honcho Vic Yap and Megatradehall officer Joan Virina, tonight we will finalize the event proper and also fix some ingress and logistic matter. Also will be meeting up with people from Guild's War, for I will issue their ingress forms and car pass for their set up tomorrow morning and I know that it will be a busy day toniht for the set up of the whole bazaar and tomorrows hype of people coming in and out, shopping and touring with their kids.

i didn't have the final sked of the programs but I heard that there will be a Barbie doll dress making contest, drawing activity, mascot dance performance, carolers and etc. that's the production arrangement of tradecon inc. , while we at Collectibles Unlimited prepared a fan film showing for all, toy exhibits, contests, cosplay and talks. Now I cross my fingers hoping that everything will run smooth, my only problem is that I dont have money for my daily expenses, coz my paycheck hasn't approved yet and i wish that i can get it at the CSB hotel before Xmas day. or coz its already vacation week and i don't want any trouble or hassle in getting my check. damn!

i should have burned an extra copy for the fan film, coz my pc here at home got busted and now I'm reinstalling the OS and the drivers for our maximum use of its hardware. and every year, every december, or end of the year, my pc has this disease of shutting off or corrupting its OS.

alrighty then, lets just pray that my xmas will be happy and im excited that me and my sister will spend and celebrate the xmas eve with my gf and her family in Cavite.
aww...il just save my teary eyes on the 25th.

see you all on the next event@

Post a Comment

0 Comments