Manila Int'l Gifts Show prod. diary 2


on the table.
I'm waiting for our meeting at the Megatrade Office, and also waiting for the AMDG group, (local publisher for Guild's War in the Philippines) for I will give them their Ingress forms and IDs, but funny thing is that they got already the forms at the event secretariat, its weird,... they should have claim it from me, coz they might get lost on the ingress set up coz they didn't know where they will be put and the name of the group they are under.

after the meeting with the megatrade officer, Vic arrived after an hour, then we proceeded to the booth and talk about some game plan that will happen for the coming 10 days of the Manila International Gifts Show.

this is the end of my post for today, i'll see you all at the megamall,
now I wish for more goodluck on the way to CSB hotel.
(shopping is coming into my mind! woooopeeee!) and btw...thanks to my sponsors. Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

0 Comments