King Kong can talk!


"Everything the light touches, is our kingdom"


oh yeah! and it happened only in my dream last night, because of the excitement to watch the movie King Kong I got this dream of watching the movie in my dream, the scene I saw was the same as I saw it in the trailer, it turns out that the other part is that King Kong can talk and his father Kong is there with him and they came from another planet..

and whoa!!! talk about Planet of the Kong!

well to describe Daddy Kong, imagine a big ape, with some white fur and wearing a helmet and an armor, yeah! make the Planet of the Ape a supersize version.

and also in the movie story of my dream, the characters are animal poachers and they are searching the lady that was kidnapped by the tribesmen, that will be used to offer as a sacrifice to Kong. then the poachers captured some weird animals during their way to Kong's lair, actually its a big mountain that has a holographic entrance disguising as a mountain. heheheheh

well..the animals are like, cutey hamtaros, smiling and one of them nearly dies coz its heartbeat fails and no one notices it at first, but then they gave food in order to survive. and one I remember is this bull frog that spits fireballs.

oh yeah! sounds like a fan fiction, but this is the King Kong movie in my dream hehheh

and then....the lady that was captured was inside Kongs lair, then she understand why Kong is so lonely after she heard the story from Kong's dad.
then the animal poachers are ready to rescue the lady, they have found an ally on their way,they are like bat people, who have this weird armor and can fly, and they are enemies of the tribesmen the one who offers sacrifice to Kong.

and then the poachers, bat people and the tribesmen clashed into battle.

and after that... Kong wakes up and when he opened his eyes, the mountain opened and he comes down and started to shout a big roar.

and then suddenly,. the light shines so bright and then a big tap in my face came and saw Lace waking me up and telling me to take a bath and get ready for school.
and then....crap!!! I want to watch KING KONG !!!!

damn you Manila film festival! please bring back the foreign movies!!


*** commercial break ***
I heard that there this pinoy guy in i.ph who will be giving out ten limited and exclusive King Kong goodies to all i.ph Kong reviewers. and got that info from Lei in her i.ph hehehhee. tnx Lei.

and for that.......damn you MMFF !! I want my movie back on screen!

Post a Comment

0 Comments