Rally at 12:30


@ morayta, manila
i was walking from school going to the bus stop and then i just saw the clash of two groups.
protesters and anti riot police clashed in the middle of the street of morayta.
im glad that this is a peaceful one.

i just post some here, coz its 2am and im having a hard time again sleeping, lots of things running through my head and it wont stop. bugging me awhile ago, my mind retires and sleep at 6pm and woke up at 9pm and then 2am.

its my midterm exam today and thanks that it will end this friday, but the problem is that im not infocus to my subjects, have to kill this parasite in my head and hope that it leaves before 10am.

this morning got trouble in taking my exams coz some insect bite me in two arms, its soooo reddish and itchy,
all the way I scratch it and try to overcome the itchynesss, but it beats me and ended me asking for a treatment in our school clinic, they applied a Caladryl lotion to my arms and gave me a medicine, which was so small that it fell on the ground, i dont have a choice but to take it before the attending nurse saw me and she might scold me.

all the way to Ortigas...
i failed to claim my King Kong freebies, Ginny, my contact at I.ph was taking a work leave that day, so not to waste my time I just visited Edgar Tadeo in his condo, after that he treated me in Yoshinoya!
wohooh...



then on the way home...
the parasite in my head attacks!! arghhhh !!
glad that mr.sandman puts me to sleep early but the ....... =(transmission broken)= Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

0 Comments