Thursday Gang Bang

yes yes yes...
its thursday and im excited to go out of the metropolis this weekend for I will be attending my cousin's first baby, and they chosen me to be the god father (ninong) of their first child. and kaboom..that adds to my list on the next christmas ahahahhaa. crossing my legs hoping that my suzaku lace comes with me, and i know it will be a good adventure crossing cities and mountains.
Andong Agimat
upon thinking of Arnold Arre's new book, "Andong Agimat:, i just visited http://www.bauzon.ph/cynthia/ and saw that they send out 15 teaser e-flyer for the upcoming book, and 7 of them appeared on blogs.

its good to hear that this book will be released this summer, and the first teaser that i posted last month, I was right that the story is about an "Amulet" or agimat, and then various teasers came out lately, while I analyze it, it seems again that the story is about Agimats and people who uses it, i think its like a battle royale of ala- ramon revilla people who have their own power of agaimat.

its like a Akira-Pepeng Agimat-Mamoruu Oshii whatever...well thats comes poping in my mind, so you have to excuse me for awhile ehhehe..

lets wait for more teasers and press releases for Andong Agimat and kabammm!!!! we have 2 months to go !!!!!!

2nd Arts and Music Festival 2006
don't forget kiddies it will start tomorrow in SM Megamall Megatradehall 2,
tickets at P100 only with free live music, artist meet, goodies and art awareness.

Ariel Atienza, Lyndon Gregorio, Guhit Pinoy and the others will be there at a fused booth Artists' Den and Guhit Pinoy.

I dont know the sked of the comic art workshop
but if you want to know lots of info

visit this blog page

Post a Comment

0 Comments