washing hands machine


i have to document this and its the only way that it will give me time to relax and rest.

I almost called every demon and badmouthed every names in the world, coz I washed my clothes using my hands and dammit! it damages my hands and skin, PRIDE powder that is so strong and it is used only for washing machine, and b'coz of that my hands are reddish and painful, I applied a Soft Shimmer Skin radiance Moisturer after my laundry and now it recovers and I felt that my hands got abused.

I just washed 1 and half basket of dirty clothes and all of my undewear are there also and thanks I wont be living in a week without wearing an underwear, coz all of them are now cleaned.

our washing machine is already 3 months busted and my mom wont buy us a new one, coz we dont have a space here at home and now I starting to hate doing laundries. damn damn damn..


ok..my time is up and i have to clean up my mess here and take a bath
for I'll be living again on my other home. hoping for a big pasta that will ease my burn out body..
oh lalalallaallalalalalaa..

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
Good blog and funny!
Gohlico said…
Dude, may tip ako sa yo: use your feet in doing your laundry. Remember those episodes of Full House where they wash their clothes by putting the clothes in soapy water and them step on them with their feet? That's where I got the idea. I even tried myself and it seems to work as long as your careful in stepping on the clothes of course. Yay for Korean TV laundry techniques!

On the other hand, it's good exercise to use your hands. At least it'll make them more macho.
@amie
ya..youre right..now i have to use our rubber glovie here... and i hate it to see my hands got dried.

@mat
tnx matt !!!!!!
@lico
wow lico!!! thats a good advice..
why didnt i think of that?!!

hooray for korean tv!! hahahhahaha

yey kimchi !!