78th Oscars Award


from left to right : Jennifer Garner, Zhiyi Zhang, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon.

I arrived early at home and got late to watch the Oscar awards, upon seeing the stage of the Kodak Theater, I was transported to another dimesion, coz Im so inloved in there production designs and sets. I liked that digital screen on top of the stage, making up a 60's style theater, and the orchestra is located under the stage which gives live musical pieces during the montage, awarding and etc.

Got in time to see the best musical and score awards, i dunno what was called, coz Im busy that time chatting with Lace., at first I saw Jessica Alba walking going to present the nominees and award, at first i thought she's pregnant (then pops in my mind) and then when I saw her, she's so skinny and also looks puny when she got a head to head with Eric Bana on stage.

It was a difficult on which one to choose when it came to best musical score, there was War of the Worlds, Memoirs of a Geisha, King Kong, Narnia... but lookie! King Kong wins!!!

and then I saw Jennifer Garner walking on stage to present the award, I know she's pregnant, and the I was stunned to see her almost slipped while walking on the stage, It was a horrifying coz you know, if she fell, she might have a miscarriage, I think she slipped on foot sliding 1 1/2 feet from her position, and then she laughs and then everyone applaud her for a beauty stand up.

Zhang Ziyi came out to present the nominees and award for the foreign category, her dress is one of the best and this time, I can understand her english language, thanks to Memoirs of a Geisha movie heheheheh., still I missed that part coz I got a short glimpse of her presenting the awards.

and now, (its weird coz I wont comment on male actors during the awards event ehehehe), Reese Witherspoon won best actress for the movie Walk the Line, now it gives me some push to watch that film and also to the movie CRASH, that won the best picture while Ang Lee, the best director for Broke Back Mountain, ohh geez..I think we will watch this movie tomorrow during Joni's bday (Lace's elder sis).

yehhhaww ! its cowgays in mountains !!!! Ang Lee rocks!

also I really like the new host this Oscar heehehe, I read an article about him last week asking Billy Crystal's advice,but the only advice was " be what you are", it was really a good advice, while watching him, I felt nervous too, coz he might not amused the crowd,. funny thing is that he kept telling that everyone might leave early for "Desperate Housewives" eheheehe.

The Oscar Awards is one of the best award event in the world!
for the complete list of winners, visit www.oscars.com
photos are from www.oscars.com Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
kuya az, matagal ng nanganak si jennifer garner... ;-) girl yung baby nya violet ang name =)

-almond
Anonymous said…
kuya az, matagal ng nanganak si jennifer garner ;-) girl ang baby nya... violet ang name =)

-almond