Dentist Trip
Last week, Lace was in surgery for her wisdom tooth extraction. for me it was the horriying surgery, coz they will remove your tooth even if it is healthy.
Lace was in pain after the operation, after 1 1/2 hour we went to Shangri La to treat her swollen gums with BTIC Ice Cream, I'm glad that Lace's mom was there coz Lace was going crazy after and also before the operation.

funny incident, I was at the back of her operation activity, watching her with her dentist, and I'm eating peanuts ahhhahahaa.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
before the operation, both of us nervous hahhahha

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
her dentist.. preparing for the surgery

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
one last smile before entering the surgery room

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
ice cream time to heal that swollen gums.
not my gums, but I love to eat ice cream that day

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"tell me when it hurt, my baby!"
awww... Lace in pain after 30 min.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
dapat smile ka! katulad nito !

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
yan! ganyan! hahaha...cover your swollen checks to hide that painful moments

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I hate GMA 7's JOLOGS TV

Post a Comment

1 Comments

I got a jawline like Stan from American dad I still have my wisdoms and never needed them removed I’m so sorry for all you that had to go through this