For Sale !!

please me help sell my items, coz i dont have yet my allowance for this week, and troubling that I may not have my allowance for the next week, I'm having lots of problems right now on how to finish my studies. so here I am now selling my items and all proceeds will be a good benefit for my studies and mobility fund.



'Linksys' Compact Wireless-G Broadband Router
price for sale : Php 2000

condition :
mint in BOX, never been used.

The Compact All-In-One Wireless-G Networking Solution
The Linksys Compact Wireless-G Broadband Router is really three devices in one small box. First, there's the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect both screaming fast Wireless-G (802.11g at 54Mbps) and Wireless-B (802.11b at 11Mbps) devices to the network. There's also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together. Connect four PCs directly, or attach more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need. Finally, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.

Once your computers are connected to the Router and the Internet, they can communicate with each other too, sharing a printer, digital music, picture and document files, and multi-player or on-line games.

more info at here

for interested buyers, pls email me at azrael@gmail.com
or contact me tru my cell 09275340309 or post here in the comment link for inquiries

donations and money lending are also accepted
for details email me at azrael@gmail.com

thanks a lot my dear readers!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments