Hed Kandi,V and Wolverine
got lucky this month and I want more stuff to come and i love super FREEBIES
hahahaha..i've been dying to grab these fine items especially the mask!!

we won V for Vendetta limited tshirt, I was surprised by a text of my sister and told me to print out the email notification so that we can claim the prize the next day, I zap my self online and do the assignment and now I'm happy to see and wear that V for Vendetta shirt.

also..
we got free tickets to the Hed Kandi Greatest Hits party tomorrow!!
hhohohohoh !!! I'm glad that my 200 words entry on why i want to join the party of the Theme Hed Kandi and Big Fish. this month is cool! hoping to have some more next month.

so me, Lace Llanora and our tamagotchi baby Bibi will attend the big party tomorrow night!


Hed Kandi Classic Hits from 1999 - 2006
Friday March 31, 2006 - 9pm
World Trade Center Tent

Tickets available @ selected Tower Records, Music One and Folded & Hung Stores
VIP Tables: Call 7262523 or 7238673

Door Charge: Php600
Students Discount: Php100 off with valid school ID

Get ready for a glistening night of disco excess. Featuring a dazzling paradise of glittering mirror balls, super sweet, sexy and soulful tracks played by Team Kandi's finest DJs, and stylish dancer to keep you dancing to the early hours of the morning. Part of proceeds will go to Leyte landslide victims.

Hed Kandi Limited Edition CD Samplers will be given away.
visit
http://bigfishmanila.com
http://www.clickthecity.com/bigfish/

Lets go bub !!!!


Fudge Magazine released their press cover of their April 2006 issue.

The Huge cover of April is Wolverine (actor Hugh Jackman), promoting the last story line of the X-Men movie, titled : X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

catch the new issue to a magazine and bookstore near you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments