I won! but I'm late

I really loved to join online contest, and its a big chance for me to grab lots of freebies, but this message came in late.

-----
You Won 2 Advance Screening Tix to North Country!
You won two tickets to the advance screening of North Country! It'll be on Monday, March 20, Powerplant Cinema 2 at 7:30pm. Please claim your tickets on Monday, 11AM-5PM at the PEx office located at the 27th Flr. (c/o ASPAC Advertising) Ayala-Life FGU Center, Ayala Ave., Makati City.
-----

too bad, I made a big comment about people harrasing an officemate.

but this time!
I'm making sure that I will win this Guy Fawkes Mask and goodies!!!
and theres 30 pcs. of this mask to be given away to all V for Vendetta moviegoer.
hope my movie review make it to impress the Movie company.


V Mask

Post a Comment

0 Comments