From the Ice Age

while waiting for the resume of office hours, I walked around and saw this big pre historic squirrel
blocking my path


Az posing with the lifesize figure of Scat


this figure stand in the cinema area of Robinson's Galeria. If you have seen this figure dont dare block its way,
Manny the Mammoth might be there and accidentally stepped on you ahhaahha.




freebies of the day, 1st pic is from Marie Claire magazine, Lace Llanora won a free workout and DVD work out music video of Rihanna, and me got a freebie from the booth of Accenture. heehehee.


just in time to visit this 4th Job fair 2006 in Robinson's Galeria, its a good chance to inquire about OJT, and Acceture's booth caught my attention, they will be having a examination for qualified applicants on May 8, i might give it a try there and hope that it will be on time on May the end of my OJT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments