Silent Hill and Time Zone


It was a good saturday treat! Lace's bestfriend Shandalle met with us in G4, and then her bf, Aries treated us a movie out Silent Hill, wohoohhh.

Before the movie Lace got addicted once again playing in Time Zone, its one of our best place to hang out, to have fun, and to sweat a lot hahaha,. most of our games are energy draining, like the Basketball hoop game and Daytona race. but now we got a new game for us.

Sonic blastman and Dance Evo.


Lace enjoyed punching my face, as the Sonic Blastman machine took a picture of face replacing the hideous face image of the creature villain of robots and gang leader.

too bad that her last puch is "zero weight"


my punch? er...lets say that I missed 20 weight punch to win the game.


Silent Hill
Dammit! this is one freakiest movie that will be added to my collection!
All the atmosphere from the game is brought to life in the movies, and the experience of watching it with a screaming mimis will definitely teleport you into that movie.
I played Silent Hill 1 before and I was very horrfied to every creature that I encountered.
And also after watching some inhouse games of SH 2 and SH 3 I began to realize that this game should turn into the big screen and there you go! another dream movie in my face!

at first I thought it was a rumor,. after seeing that teaser trailer in the Movie Blog, I got freaking excited on what will be the outcome of it. At first I thought it was some kind of B-movie, coz I got disappointed on the movie of House of the Dead., Then inside the theater all of my expectations are wrong! the movie is one bad ass ticket to hell !!

yeah! I saw hell in the movie!!!!
Lace was so scared on some creatures. especially those walking little monster kids and the no arm poisonous walkers. I was scared too, yeah seeing the Janitor walking with his tounge coming out. and those human eating cockroachs are scary....

go and watch the film!
and tell me whats your comment about the film. coz I got lots of questions to ask about the ending of the Silent Hill.

i give them 5 awards for Best creature, best effects, best storyline, best scare, and best kicking blonde hot Cop.

they should make a sequel of it.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
the ending? most of the reactions i've read says they're dead. baka nga may sequel pa 'to.

seksi nga nung pulis. unang kita ko pa lang "YOW! hubba-hubba!"
hahahaha

i forgot to note about the dark nurses struting and stabbing around hahahaha
my ending conclusion..
maybe they are dead...

or maybe they were stuck in the limbo of Silent Hill.

or maybe a good explanation in a sequel hahhaha
Heffer Wolfe said…
they were dead but they haven't crossed over (sucked into the nightmare of alessa, yung silent hill na town). and yung sa ending di pa talaga tapos, dahil pumasok yung dark one dun sa loob ng bata.

yun lang yung reason kung ba't di pa sila nagkikita ng asawa niya kahit pareho sila nasa loob ng bahay.

yung mga nurses creepy, seksi ng konti pero mas creepy talaga.