Voltes V Evolution premiere night


Last Tuesday was the most awated premiere night for the Voltes V Evolution.
The screening was held in Megamall Cinema 3, the event was hosted by HERO TV.

In my life I already watched the anime for 4 times. here are the timeline of my V5 mania.
around 1980s- My dad and I watched the English dubbed movie of Voltes V, that was titled The Mystery of Dr. Armstrong, it was like a 2 episode cropped into a one movie, I think.

mid 1980s - I got a free movie with my Dad again watching the giant robot in Trabaho Cinema, thats in Espana, they call the place Trabaho, coz of the wet and dry market there. The bad thing is that the movie is dubbed in Japanese.

1999 - I became a member of a fan group that petitioned Voltes V to air on TV after the Martial Law issue of banning Voltes V. The giant robot came back again and the 1st ever theaterical release of the last 4 episodes were shown in Megamall, in English dubbed of course. hehhe.. I won a Voltes V shirt and Calendar.

mid 1999 - The fan group launched its party and officially the group was called in public as Camp V5.

and now 2006 - HERO TV in association with Telesuccess Prod. they brought back once again the giant robot in the big screen and soon in Cable TV. they showed the 2-pilot episode of the anime and also the behind the scenes of the production dubbing, a new music theme, and a music video tribute for Voltes V.

It was a fun experience once again to be part of this mighty launching, and I never expected to be part of the HERO Team and organizing this event., and yeah it was part of my job inside (and no Im not yet officially part, but I loved helping around).

I will post soon my reviews of the new Filipino dubbed Voltes V Evolution.

congratulations to HERO TV for bringing back the Ultra Electro Magnetic Robot.














Handa na ba kayo TEAM !!! The Voltes V team lifesize figure.



The Hero TV Booth


The Line


the screen


HERO TV heads and the Voltes V dubbers in costumes


Hero Team and Staff


Azrael and Henry will pilot the new beast fighter for a quick Boazanian ass kick to V5!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Mike Abundo said…
Recycling is good for the environment. ;)