We Survived!


a rogue wave was summoned by a vibrating cellphone thrown into the sea
hahahahahahahah

it was a very scary ride watching Poseidon I almost squeezed my gf hands while watching and I almost forgot to drink all my softdrinks during the first 30minutes of the movie. Expect a theme of massive chaos and its like an End of the World inside the Poseidon. I saw already the classic film The Poseidon Adventure, as I watched this remake I began to think who will be the main guy who will sacrifice the most and who will be the bad guy that will save himself from death. But everything in the 2006 version changed it and I was very happy coz all my expectations are incorrect.

It was big happy ride after the movie. The ending of the classic film and the 2006 film is different. In the 1972 film the survivors were rescued on top of the capsized ship, rescuers cutted the metal bottom of the ship to save the survivors, they were noticed by rescuers by tapping the ceiling of the bottom ship. While in the 2006 version, the ending is different.



Poseidon free ship ride


Passenger seat number
Im glad that we stayed the same seat, Lace was horrified and promised never to ride a boat or ship again.

while me still dreaming of getting out of Luzon for the first time.





claiming our Nokia SoundTrip ticket.
to all those who will claim your ticket, make sure you print a copy of an email notification of your verification code, coz we experienced a 30min. delay in Greenbelt 1 Nokia store in claiming our ticket, their list of winners are not that updated.

Post a Comment

0 Comments