Super Birthday Party for Super Azrael


oh yeah!!! I almost forgot that tomorrow July 1, will be my natal day
hahahahah..

sorry to everyone that i forgot to post a schedule for my online bday party..
but as promise..every bday will always be an online party.

so check out your yahoo messengers and stay online til midnight.
i think from 11pm-12midnight, it will be the craziest online bday party you will ever see!!!

with webcams and voice conference.

for those who dont have voice or speakers in their pc...its ok.you can still jam us and chat

those who want to join.
send me a private email to popazrael@yahoo.com
so that I will add you during the party in Yahoo Messenger
An online invite will be received to each YM online users. under my list and newbies of my list
hahahahah

I dont know yet where and when will be my REAL party..
but from the depths of the eternal bottomless stench, someone is organizing a party for me
hmmmm? ??!!

(thanks to my sister Joisu for sending a bday greeting, with a Superman bday pic.
image from : www.supermanhomepage.com )

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
Happy birthday, kaibigan! Sorry I won't be able to join you guys sa ym. Talagang loko 'tong PLDT subscription namin e.
tnx ariel !!!!
ok lang yan...i know you are present always in spirit..
Mike Abundo said…
You do great work for media customer evangelism in the Philippines, Az.

Turn this place into a merryland. :)