Superman Returns premiere all gone!!

I was surprised last saturday to find out that we got tickets for the premiere of Superman Returns, all of us toycon organizera are busy in our own works and also hibernating after the event, Then a trusty ol' friend told me that tickets were delivered in our main branch, to my surprise, all of us were unavailable and busy that day.

crap!!! it was the chance of a superman lifetime!
then this trusty ol' friend got 5 tickets for the premiere and he said that he got a hard time where will he contact me..

oh golly gosh!!!!

Superman Returns Premiere slipped from my hands!!!!
i will wear everything Superman if I can have another chance to watch it an advance.

this is my 3rd time to lose a Superman Returns Premiere.

and now! tnx to my ol' friend for giving a ticket premiere as a souvenir.

arghh!!!!



hahahahhaaahaha

Post a Comment

0 Comments