1st Phil. Graphic Fiction Awards prod. note 2

now im cramming promoting the schdule and the event, im now excited for tomorrow.
everyone in the comic and art community will be there.
thanks so much for everyone who cooperated and helping the comic industry to boost up here in our country. I just saw already the video tribute and it was title Komiks 1886-2006, it was a mind blowing video...and I almost cried when I saw it..some of the pictures are funny hahhaa...it was entertaining and also educational. hope this material can be a tool for educating everyone the who's who giving contribution to the artform.

for the last minute, sudden invite to fellow comic publishers and creators back out for some of them are busy and got a conflict in their other event, and I was surpised to see that Mango comics will be there tomorrow.. wow! I never heard of them for the past months, and this is a good comeback for them. Now I wonder what would I do at 10am-3pm,. maybe we can play all kinds of comic trailers and videos for everyone. coz the special comic video tribute will be played before or maybe in the middle of the Comic Forum.

booths and panels are already approved for the artists invited at the event, and right now im waiting for the update of Fullybooked about the event, they are already busy and Im glad that they have the time to check email and answer my txt inquiries.,

here are the artists I invited for the event.
Artists' Den
Gerry Alanguilan
Arnold Arre
John Becaro
xerx Javier
Reno Maniquis
Guhit Pinoy
Deviant ART Manila
Neo Comics
Glasshouse Graphics
Mango Comics also will be there invited by Fullybooked

Post a Comment

0 Comments