Book fair, book list and book shopping
and Games Masters Magazines Last issue

me and lace are now listing all the stuff we will buy this year's bookfair, It will be a one day shopping at the book fair with me and her mom, coz Lace might get a hard time getting out of the office hours just to grab some stuff at the book fair. All I got here is a list of magazine, books and graphic novels. Also I haven't listed any reading materials that I need to buy, but God will guide in there just to take home one precious item.

I saw already new magazines for Sept. issue in 711, but I stayed my hands off of it, coz new issues will be released at the book fair. and I know if you buy one new issue, you can get one back issue for FREE..ohohohoh...Ill grab that FHM Eula Valdez Cover tomorrow.

here are new stuff we are targeting to buy
pics from http://summitmedia.com.ph


I know Lace won ban me from buying this, coz I dont read this magazine (sometimes if ever I need to see the girl's horoscope and confession stories), its Angelica Panganiban and this is one of the whole cover pose of her in a magazine. If you remember Maxim's maiden issue, this will make the magazine stand go tumbling.


yes, yes, I buy this stuff last year and I stopped. Its a good material for market research and also for tips and trips for having your own business. By reading this I already got a good talk while ago in our school seminar with the one of the owner of Figaro coffee, Ms. Pacita Juan.


for me........
its the saddest issue for Games Masters Magazine. I got the information 3 weeks ago from one of the big boss of Summit Media. and they emailed me about the fold of GM. Its really sad to hear this, I was hoping that they put up a happy cover of the magazine, perhaps the people behind it. but a big GAME OVER logo came up to screen., me and Lace almost cried to see this.
I think there might be an ad inside of the Manila Comics Seminar. I dont know but the Summit people told me that I gave a big contribution to their magazine when I started promoting and getting them as our media partner. to Ed Geronia, Alvin, Denis, thanks guys for the wonderful gaming sharing and experience, I really remember when this magazine is not yet published, I was invited by Ed to write a sample article and visit their office to play games... coz Im so busy that time, I already forgot about it and then I got the 1st ish and join them in their mall tour.
oh dang...now I didn't get a chance to write for them (hehehehe. I was the one tagging them to put classic and retro game reviews). But I owe GM for being one of our best media partner in every event we have (yeah! talk about free gaming the whole day and a Voltes V chogokin freebie)


the September moment of truth is here! I was waiting for this issue and I know no more Az appearance in the pages of FHM (well., you can still see my ass in one of the shamless pics in there website) I was informed by one of my friend that the female vocalist of Narda, Katwo will appear in FHM, Im not yet sure if in Sept. issue. I just previewed the FHM TV and see the FHM girls for this month, but I haven't seen any Katwo shadow on it. Im not sure if she joined the Girls next door. or might she one of those Girlfriend of the month. It was a surprised for me. to know that. we meet only during gigs and event during my rock era,and I haven't made my promised to her to play in our ToyCon event. hmmm...I might invite them next year.



this is not from Summit.
I forgot to buy Arnold Arre's ANDONG AGIMAT, you see Im so busy and I forgot to buy this during the launching, release and the Graphic Fiction awards. the book fair is my big chance to grab this graphic novel. (hoping for a freebie from their publisher hahahaha)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Mike Abundo said…
On GamesMaster: that's what happens to a business with weak online marketing for a primarily online audience.