Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah emailed me!



I was checking my email one day and I was fixing also my event letters for the comic seminar when I saw an email that gave me a big WOW and HUWAW!!

Zsa Zsa emailed me!

at first I thought its one of those spam email circulating and I got to check it my self, after opening it and reading it, it took me 10 seconds to reflect and analyze and poom !! its a valid email that come from an existing user.

hi, i'm zsa zsa p. i found your website by accident. anyhow, we're
already filming and i was hoping you could visit us on the set.
can't wait to meet you. :)

zsa zsa padilla

After reading it for two times! I was surprised again (lagi naman e) to see the sender's name!
holy !!! the email sender was Zsa Zsa Padilla.

I sent her a reply and fan boy scream and told her that, yes, Im interested to visit her and to see the latest development of the movie Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah Ze Movie (i dont know if it is the official title)

and again! thanks to Zsa Zsa P. for the invite and now I can't wait for her reply and the set visit

wohoohoh!!!!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

jactinglim said…
wow sama ako hehehe! azteeeeg!
hahhahha
mukhang kelangan ko ata gumawa ng zsa zsa zaturnnah group party sa set pag natuloy