4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar Production Note 9

It was a rough day yesterday, but it was fun too, It was like my first time to be in Megamall and Greenhills. As you see I no longer go out and my only work place is home, school and offices.
But when I visit the mall, I just control myself in buying stuff, but If I don't buy anything I just EAT !


Im here once again inside the venue Of Megtrade Hall's Function Room B, as you see we were supposed to use the entire hall area, my dream of turning the whole venue into a massive comic art-tribute exhibit walk through has changed and we were allowed to use this area for my walk through.

unfortunately that the other Room is already occupied thats why we're not allowed to use the other side of it. This is also the main entrance of the seminar and on the left side will be installed a comic art exhibit and also tv screen.



Thats me and my sis, the day my phone battery ran out, It was a tough situation. coz I have this attitude whenever my battery is down, I just go home and charge it. I was looking for the battery charging station in Megamall, but I can't find it and I think they no longer renting the stall.


So I decided to use her phone the whole day! hahahhaa, lookie! my phone has a Jerry Yan wallpaper and it says! Yao ding ni! hahahhhahahaa, I cancelled one meeting that day coz I ran out of time and stayed in Megamall for an important meeting with the admin and also to GHG.
my phone was dead for a day and here I am almost stucked in one place with no one to reconnect a communication. Im glad my F4 lover sis is here. funny thing is that I almost forgot that we were suppose to meet, but good thing is that she knows where will I be located.

after Megamall, I went to Greenhills to drop off the tickets for sale in Vic's hobbyshop.

The seminar tickets are now available inside:




VTOYZ HOBBYSHOP

Blue Lane, 3rd Floor Shoppesville, Greenhills, San Juan.

just look for TINA or VIC inside the store, you'll see the seminar poster in their shop.

Blue Lane in Shoppesville are the area where comics and toy hobbyshops are located.




collectibles heaven! also ToyCon's headquarters



thanks to Tina, the shop manager for putting up the poster infront of their shop.


Manila Comic Seminar on the WEB !


in FHM Philippines website, INCOMING
also the seminar ad is walking through other pages of the website.

thank you to FHM Philippines for putting that up! I was surprised big time last night when I saw that, I am a surfer to your site and also a bullboarder, and when I saw that my sleepiness was gone! thanks !!!!!



also to woofy! thanks for putting up the comic seminar to your website Filipino Comic Book Portal.

I saw some blogs and website plugging the comic seminar! thanks guys for the kind support.
I will arranged something for you all, and I will feature your blogs and website here!

to all community forums and boards,thanks for allowing me to advertise the event in your portals.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Mike Abundo said…
Congrats on your FHM ad, Az! :)
tnx!!!!

watch my work on the next fhm issue
I just have to say that them kodak moments I've been looking at brings back happy memories!
I sit back with excitement and tears looking at this priceless art! It's funny how a simple picture when seen can tell a whollllleeee story! haha well hey guys thanks so much for sharing, sometimes people need an enlightment of visual beauty to uplift the soul, and this sure did do the job!