4th annual Manila Comics Creation
Seminar
production note 13


here's the not-yet-so official poster of the event, I just can't wait to finish the official, our graphic artist is not yet through with the layouts, so in order to meet the deadlines in releasing our press release and deadlines with graphic ads online and print, i just re-edited the semi newly revised poster, by just adding some logos and information about the event below.

i just printed a 11x17 poster for school, and edited the skirt of Banzai girl, yup having that short skirt and with the atomic wedgie exposed is not good in posting in school, so I hope the creator of the character forgive me for doing that, well I just can't help it, but to meet the requirements of the school.

if you need a poster for your area, school, shops

just email me at azrael@gmail.com and i will send you the poster and flyers VIA mail delivery

to super enlarge the image poster, you can clicked it to a new window, then view or download



thanks for reading the production note. :) this is the longest note for the event that I organized.


Post a Comment

0 Comments