4th annual Manila Comics Creation
Seminar production note 14


Last week I printed the poster in some school and then I crammed a lot revising the new poster, but this poster version of mine is a lot more different that we will use for school posting only.
since the official poster will come out next week, I started posting my version in Net shops and inside campus. Thanks to the FEU MatSoc for helping me for the poster get approved.


The poster seems a lot bigger than I thought, but after posting this, I received a lot of txt inquiries, and yeah, some of them txted me during the event of the superstorm. Im glad that I got some batteries in full charge and I replied to their query promptly.

Thanks super to TAMARAW INTERNET CAFE, thats infront of FEU, Morayta st. near Jollibee.
thats my mini office whenever I have my vacant time during my class. Internet is in super speed and the printing is cool and clear !



the master copy small size to a bigger size.


thats me and the posters. I just discovered this printing shop and damn! they got lots of customers, so Im glad that I got a master copy printed in glossy paper, so that i will be headed to their colored super blow up copier, instead of filing a long line in their photoshop printing area.

i might print some more tomorrow. and disposed all of these flyers inside my bag, i might be on tour for some event and I will be handing off flyers to people that I know, hehehehe,
last drop off tomorrow will be in Megamall to check out again the ticket sales and also the venue.

the superstorm Milenyo delayed all our works, especially the layouts of the poster and the TV ad, our delivery to CD file got lost, and I will contact LBC tomorrow on what the crap happened to our package and why is it it didn't reach our receipt and thus the report in their website via our tracking number, it says there that our receipt that was written in their form didn't match and it reflects that the one who recieved our package is not the official receipient.

it was a pain in the ass for us to re-do another Cd copy, so we decided to hand over the materials to the broadcasting company so that they can edit it for the week. and even theres no electricity we still got a hold of it. thanks to God !!!

now more cramming to come for this event !!!
watch out for our Broadsheet Ad in Inquirer and Manila Times.
Thanks to Manila Times for volunteering to ad us, hope to see that on Oct 1 and 2.
Also watch out our 1/2 page ad every week in Buy And Sell Magazine.
I'll be boosting up our ads and marketing this week ..

arghh!!!! I almost forgot to finish some of our MOA's..

ok see you all on the next production note.

Post a Comment

0 Comments