Comics Odyssey Opening, Comic Book Signing

check out this comic event happening next next week!
Gerry informed me about this couple of days and and there you go! an official announcement
came all the way from Gerrys's blog and DA

Im surprised to this event, and I didnt know that Comic Odyssey will have a relaunch event, my last visit to that shop was last week, there I purchase my copy of Civil War issue 4.


click the link to view a large version of the poster

Comics Odyssey Opening
Comic Book Signing
October 7, 2006
12-3pm
3rd Level, Expansion Mall
Robinson's Galleria, Ortigas

Comics Odyssey will be opening a new branch in Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas on October 7, Saturday, and several Filipino comic book artists will be making an in-store appearance to help launch the store and do a signing!

The following artists will be coming:

Leinil Francis Yu (New Avengers, Ultimate Wolverine, Superman Birthright)
Gerry Alanguilan (Superman Birthright, Wasted, Elmer, Humanis Rex!)
Edgar Tadeo (Silver Surfer, Wolverine)
Wilson Tortosa (Tomb Raider, Battle of the Planets)
Carlo Pagulayan (Hulk, Fantastic Four)
Jeff Huet (Hulk, Fantastic Four)


(poster is only a fan made promotional poster for a comic event, I created it and personally dont have any involvement with the event and organizers, so please dont ask me why I did this poster........Im only a comic book FAN !!! Im just sharing peace and love to everyone hahahahahaha )

Post a Comment

1 Comments

btw the photo of comic oddysey used in the fan made poster is a photo shot by nextjam.blogspot.com