Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead



He was killed in a freak accident in Cairns, police sources said today.

It is understood he was killed by a stingray barb that went through his chest and reportedly into his heart .

He was swimming off the Low Isles at Port Douglas filming an underwater documentary when the tragedy occured.

The Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) was called about 11am (AEST) and an emergency services helicopter was flown to the crew's boat on Batt Reef, off the coast near Cairns, with a doctor and emergency services paramedic on board.

Irwin had a puncture wound to the left side of his chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Irwin's body is being flown to Cairns.

read more here http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html


// I was surprised by a YM link passed to me by Richie Ramos and I got goosebumps when I saw his picture and read the article.

couple of nights ago I was watching the cartoon network or I think in JackTV, the animation the Simpsons or I think SOUTH PARK. in one of the scene, the kids were laughing and watching to that animated Steve Irwin in one of their TV sets, yeah! it was funny, Steve was talking on Tv about crocodile then suddenly he was biten in the head.

when I saw that clip, I wondered again and said "what's the guy doing today?" , I havent seen him lately on TV".

then when I read this article.. I was shocked!!

is that was a kind of premonition ????

I know its a normal thing for me again, but If ever I can help someone involved in it, I might save lives of many! //

Post a Comment

0 Comments