dot com, dot bomb



I thank them big time for sponsoring my domain and web hosting. and Im so happy that I will have finally my own webspace.

they are big. and they will take you to the sky !!
yes!!

Big Sky Media

they offer affordable domain name and webhosting to everyone, it is a good start up for an individual who wants to have their personal website, business online and also virtual domain.

now its my time to get a domain name, its so hard to choose and Im having a hard time making an idea for a dot com name. I tried registering www.azrael.com but its already taken, same goes to www.azrael.net . I might check out and back in registering my final decision for the domain name. Azrael.ph is still open, but the problem is that .ph is not covered by BSM.

how bout

az.com ?
azraelcoladilla.com?
azcoladilla.com?
popazrael.com ?
popaz.com ?
azraelpogi.com ?
azcute.com ?
azkulit.com ?
azwalangmagawasabuhaykungdimaginternet.com ?
iloveaz.com ?

whew!
more ideas coming in. but i have to decide wisely.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

joisu said…
azwalangmagawasabuhaykungdimaginternet.com


lol


popazrael.com na lang para popaz events o di ba XD wag mo lagay fullname natin tangek
kunin ko dapat is www.az.com

pero lintek, may gumagamit na e

popaz.com pwede din

pero hahhaha..no family name hahahahaha