looking for an artist to sculpt adam west batman



Hi Azrael.

My name is Lesley and I came across your blogspot while searching for people to contact regarding a project I want to engage in. I'm currently looking for someone who can sculpt a 12in Adam West batman statue for me, to be molded in resin. Do you know of anyone who can do something like this?

If yes, please feel free to pass on this email to them and please ask them to contact me through email or through my cellphone 0917-8114381 or landline at 928-8187.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Lesley Anne B. Perez
lekky0213@yahoo.com

----------
hi lesley,
il be forwarding your message to the best sculptor that I know here in Manila.

:)azrael
-----------


// if theres any in there who can make a sculpt of a figure collectible you can contact Lesley right away. //

Post a Comment

3 Comments

jactinglim said…
I only know there are people who mold using Sculpey. I think you can ask that guy who sells Sculpey :) he would surely know buyers!
i already forwarded her to hobbymaster
as far as i know he's the only guy i know that can do the job.

but im still looking for others.
Anonymous said…
Hi! Are you still looking for a sculptor to do the 12" 60's T.V. Batman? If so, please feel free to contact me at macdonaldcreations@yahoo.com and we can work out the details. To see some sample work of mine you can check out my new website I am setting up. The address is www.macdonaldcreations.com
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks, Ray MacDonald