Overload !



Im exhausted yesterday and I took care of one of the first IT workshop for school, I arrived 3 minutes late and Im glad that all of the students are ready, the internet was enable that time. It was the easiest lecture, showing samples of websites are fast, all I do is click and then show them samples of website that has flash interfaces, banner ads and also blogs.

everytime I do lecture, I received a Jollibee meal. It was the coolest thing the students do for me. a free meal hahahhaahha, and also an honorarium or sometimes professional fee.

awwww..I still have one blogging seminar pala on Sept 7 in FEU again.
damn..I almost forgot about that one. Im thinking also of inviting one guest from the blogosphere.



we made a short story in class the other day and the title is "Damit na Bago" or "New Clothes", it was funny that the story end up in a pre marital sex situation, two lovers meet up, encountered scenes that is not related to their journey and then sex!. I can't think of a character so I used my ol stuntman Mark! hahahahha, and the girl's name is Annalina (it came from my mind, the girl should be Angelica..or just insert it with an image of Panganiban) i might post it soon in my DA if ever I get a good grade for this hahahahaha.


check out and buy OZINE OVERLOAD, a sub magazine of Otaku Zine.
all about games, gadgets and anime.

The 5th Philippine toys, Hobbies and Collectibles convention has a photo coverage inside.
and also toy shop feature of Vic Yap's store VTOYZ Hobbyshop in Greenhills, he's one of our big daddy in the event for toycon.


I'll post tonight my report on the 27th Book Fair.
Im so busy for this week and

4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
Production Notes 7

ahhmmm busy with meetings and dealings with companies to be our partner and sponsor.
online activities with other companies are increasing so Im more hooked to the pc with my email for the whole day, chatting down and giving requirements that the company told me to do before they proceed to my proposal.

and one is that I should have my a friendster profile. cool !
i wont tell yet what it is for hehheheheh

seminar tickets will be available this sunday!!!! in selected shops only.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Mike Abundo said…
I like Angel Locsin as much as the next guy -- but haven't we had enough of her in the same few costumes over, and over, and over again?