Pablo Gallery 1st anniversary event

thanks to Darkbulb for inviting us in their exhibit and Pablo's party! or should I say thanks Nelz! hahhahaha.. I was always being invited to their exhibit and because Im busy at daytime and sleeping at night time I decided not to let this pass on, I got one utang of an exhibit event for Nelz, and I missed his solo exhibit last time in Cubao X, now I told him that I'll be there,thanks for putting up that poster, It was helpful to post that in my blog and show it off to Lace so that we can go to the exhibit together.



it was fun in Cubao X. the last time I was there was the opening of Dennis Villegas' Komik Vintage shop. and now Im back again. surprising to see familiar faces and people I know... like Bru aka Berinie Sim,

cool to see her again after our dark ages I always invite her to cover my events. she has this clock art and some sort of beanie babies hanging in the walls, we discuss some old stories and also me about getting bigger hahahaha.



Good to meet again, Nico, yes! the last time he was in this blog correcting my entry about spelling his name the wrong way. He's he fiancee of Narda's vocalist, Katwo, we chat at the store of Pablo, thats upstairs, and it was a good talk and tsismis hahha, and he confirmed that Katwo will be in FHM OCTOBER 2006.. he did the photo shoot btw. I think he said that Katwo will be in a sexy outfit with mohawk hairstyle.


the big man! Nelz, hahahaa, me and Lace bought some of his art pins, and I really like that Love Doll pin hhahaha, its been a long time to meet him again, the last time we talk was inside the MRT station of Santolan, in the middle of a walking crowd. Im planning to ask a commission art from Nelz, his idea of framing his artwork is awesome... I really like the effect of colors and reflection.. hahahaha... canvas pre!



when we arrived, Drip was already playing and I missed them playing live, and when Beng and I talked it was like.. whoaaa long time no see, the last time we meet was in ToyCon 2005 and Halo gig, I was about to ask what happened to their website, but me and Lace were in a hurry that night to catch our bus.

it was a FREE beer to everyone, and people are well behave and quiet.,

we got a free KANTO fanzine and it was a good fanzine. I thought that it was like a political art fanzine..but when I read it during my morning meal, it was like a cool written opinions, comments or reaction on what they observed and feel in the environment.. its a good reading material, printed in a xerox paper, in Filipino words and cool illustration.
the good thing is... the fanzine is F R E E !!


also they have a review about Gerry's WASTED

Joey Fernandez is also there, the last time we met was like in the mall or a gig. hahhaha.He said that am I going to stay, I said no, we have to catch the bus, then waved with a beer in hand..
geez..I missed the beer days hahahahah

its good to see everybody there. It was like I was transported to the days of Oracafe, Brash Young Cinema, hahaha.

the event is fun... and will be there on the next.

Post a Comment

2 Comments