4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 18


Im busy!!! and it looks like SCHOOL THESIS vs. COMIC SEMINAR
which is which????

well I can finish my thesis tomorrow and submit it on thursday, while I can have a friday deadline to do some task for the comic seminar, the marketing ad campaign works really well, and now my cellphone is bombarded with txt and call inquiries of the seminar.. thats a good sign.

Even people from out of Luzon will be flying in here just to participate in the seminar.


mini stop and the mystery inside my orange bag

Yesterday I met up with Pedz for the poster of the seminar to be posted in the UST comic org, at first I didn't know that he will be one of person that I'll meet. thanks guys for promoting the seminar!

It was good meeting with Alfredo Alcala Jr. and Alex Manabat, we were working out a comic art exhibit of Alfredo Alcala Sr. and Nick Manabat. we decided to put it on a big panel boards and also re locate it so that it is visible even if you outside the conference lobby.

you can still enter the lobby, coz the seminar happens inside the hall. you can check out the art exhibit and also the booths of Guhit Pinoy and DA Meat.


dinner and analysis...

it was a busy day for me yesterday, and after my Oral Thesis Defense, I managed to complete all my task... Ok. I still have one task to do.. visit Fullybooked Rockwell, Neo Comics and Enchated Kingdom

the big event is near......

Post a Comment

0 Comments