I'm a Pick pocket victim



badtrip! my bag was opened by someone when I went down in a bus, and it seems that these pick pocketeers took advantage of a dark night and busy sidewalk.

Im glad that they didn't took anything valuable.

but damn! what the heck are they going to do to my school ID.
thats right!, they took my ID and maybe they mistaken it as a credit card.

valuable items in my bags that Im glad they are still safe
-digicam
-usb drive 1 gb, 256, 128
-columbia shades
-umbrella (yup! its important)
-spiderman shirt
-notebook
-reading glasses.

now I know that there are side walk criminals in near SM Bacoor.
I must wear my mask and costume to catch those pick pocketeers.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

ARTLINK STUDIOS said…
Asar Talaga ang mga yan..naku..buti di ka nga napano e.doble ingat ka nalang uli..0___o
grabe asar nga talaga.
kaya now..triple ingat na ko talaga