6th Philippine Toy Convention 2007 production note 1


Azrael in Collectibles Convention 1999

hello and Im back blogging and writing some production notes, I was absent the i think 2 weeks coz I went off out of blogging to attend some personal and a funeral of a relative, So some of the events or projects were left hanging and now Im back to check and write it some in my book.

Last month It was a coincidence that I rode with Vic in a FX from Greenhills to Megamall, we held our chat inside the van and it was like a ToyCon 2007 meeting, we talk about some plans and me pulled out lots of questions about ToyCon 2007.

The target date is on June 3, 2007, still in Megatradehall. Im not sure if we will still get the 2 halls or go on for a day only. Megatradehall is fullybooked once again so the date we got for June is a little bit early for everyone, but its okay... it will be a good convention to start before the coming school days. We were now thinking of what kind of character icon that we can use to represent the 6th event, last 5th, we used the Voltes V and Superman as icons of the event..
for the 6th I joke about the Sinister Six to represent the 6th event hahhahahah.
for now...Im eyeing on Spider-man 3 and TransFormers movie. but how will they represent for the 6th ToyCon.?

Vic informed me that the planned ToyCon Cebu for January 2007 is now cancelled, due to having a hard time organizing the event when we are based here and we can't risk of having a bad event when someone will organize the event who is not part of our group and not familiar of the 5 years of ToyCon. So the main org decides to dissolve the plan.

I'm still looking for a fast way too about the Whilce Portacio event for January 2007. I guess we will not reach the main deadline for January, so I need now to talk to some people who will now help organizing the event. I dont have a final word yet for the DC comics convention for January, as I see now, Le Pavillion tent is nearly assembled.

Teaser poster for ToyCon 2007 will be released soon and a new website facial lift will be surgically processed by me. whew!!!

// to add this post, some company likes to propose for a anime convention for their company. Im not sure about this but I will look up first on their proposal, after the Toei and Hero event, people are now starting to have their own anime convention. I know it is a revenue generating event, but it depends on the market if they will support it and it reaches their convention quality tastes.

more news soon....

Post a Comment

2 Comments

jactinglim said…
May you host more cons :)
tnx jac!
heeheh maybe il just select some and build new ones...