Toeinty Celebration
Toei Anime Convention

Im hyperlinking a Youtube of Sirenspeaks, I just saw this video account from Karlonne, who did a very cool costume of Super Robots -Daimos . I wasn't able to attend any of the 3 anime event that saturday, here are some of the materials that was uploaded by fans.

below are video cosplays


Sailormoon


Shaider

// this is the first appearance of Shaider cosplay team. I really like the production number and that Fumma background, music and sync are nice! //


Super Robot Wars

// The Daimos costume is Karlonne, hahha. I was surprised to see him dancing in that suit. few months ago he told me about the costume and I know he is serious about the costume designs when he showed me some of his costume blue prints. //


also I was invited by Pocholo Gonzales to come at the Hataw Hanep Hero 2 convention, his group of anime dubbers was there and they have set up a booth where you can dub your favorite anime shows. he uploaded some of the photos taken last saturday, you can view it here from the Official blog of the voice master

Post a Comment

0 Comments