Collectibles Christmas Fair 2006
production note 3


it is the day and night having multi-task job, uploading while doing some web mastering job

I stayed the whole evening to morning in just to upload these 150 BM file size of PSD poster files and adboards images. This will be sent out to the tarp printer of Megatrade Hall.

But last night (actually this morning12mn-4am)
Globe Broadband internet seems to act weird again. The internet disconnects whenever the file is nearly uploaded. I was using yousendit.com that time in order to send big files.
I got DC for 3 times and that was a worth of long hours.

then I forgot that I have my own server from Bigskymedia.net , there i created a ftp folder, and then I upload one PSD file. it took me 30 minutes to finish the upload of a 60MB file.
hmmmm is that fast?????

then this morning one successful upload and now waiting to finish this last one file.

getting cut off is one horror for uploading and sending big files in the ftp.

Post a Comment

0 Comments