Collectibles Christmas Fair 2006
day 1 photo


I arrived late and the traffic here in the metro is horrible. There 's this car accident also in Coastal area that involves a ten wheeler truck and 18 vehicles, which slowed down my journey to Megamall.


Cadimus Prime

The crowd at the toy fair is nice, it is not too crowdy and the audience are filtered. Megatrade Hall did a nice job putting up a P30 entrance fee per day for shoppers, just to filter some people and to avoid super crowdness. As you see I can roam around the area and check out lots of stuff.

there are too many toys and collectibles!
some of it are slashed t 50% off and lots of bargains too!


there are this P300 marked down items of Marvel Legends
too bad that my paycheck is not yet encash So I have to wait for monday for that.
but I will try to encash my other paycheck in Banco de Oro.
geez..I just wanna grab more items also buy gifts for xmas.

My 1st godchild will be there and I know he's grown up now. eheheheh mr.ninong (me) must find away to give, and oh.. his name is Kal-El (no kidding) thats Superman's name in Krypton.


Im happy to see that theres a positive reaction to the people when they saw my poster teaser design for ToyCon 2007, we printed a 3x4 feet banner tarp and we displayed it yesterday, and a lot of it says 'wow!'



the most attracted items of them all is the DARNA statue, hand sculpted and customly made for fans, and everyone gathered around and placed their pre-order, one of them is ME!
the Darna statue was displayed and its only the 1st prototype, they painted the prototype live at the event. I know that the statue is not yet liscensed but for us fans...is a must have!

and then Angel Locsin, the actress that portrays Darna in the new tv series, drops by at the fair and it was very unexpected visit, so I encourage the sculptor to grab the statue and let her autograph it. there we saw Angel Locsin's reaction! she wants to have a copy of that also.
The statue's design of Darna is one cool grab. it has a base and it measure at around 14 inch i guess. The actress is also the main reference for the design.

A youtube video of it will be uploaded soon.

Lace finally arrived at noon and also Mark Cerbo the future king of the insecticons arrived. we jammed and checking out new items sold. Lace is now converted in collection figures, but Im glad that she didnt bought some yesterday hahahaha, instead I bought her short shorts at the bazaar.


my sister's booth F4-International Philippines is doing well. F4 and asian novela items are sold at our booth.

geez...Im not sure what will be the outcome of the event for its last day today hehhehehe
but I predicted that it will be the most crowded venue later!

ANC guesting again..


I will be guesting again in ANC at 12:30nn with TransFormers Philippines head honcho, Mark Cerbo, we will be talking about collectibles, toys and also I will promote the event, while Mark will bring lots of TransFormers toys and there we will endorse the movie of TransFormers.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Hazel Manzano said…
cool toys! also let me know if dark horrors is already available here. thanks