Collectibles Christmas Fair 2006
production note 2


Click to enlargepad
Last week was the coordinators meeting, and I failed to attend it due to lots of work loads at home and I have to guard Lace at home doing these writing jobs online, and I was stuck at home and can't get off the couch when I saw Joey De Leon's movie " Pandoy: Ang Alalay ng Panday" hahahha.

It was very funny, at first i thought that the movie is "She-man" coz the actor there acts like Fernando Poe Jr. 's "Panday".

anyway, I was about to attend also another meeting and briefing for all exhibitors, this was a great chance for me to see them all and also have a talk to Megatradehall and Collectibles Unlimited about the program and my job composing the stuffs for the collaterals., but then again failed to attend it and arrived in Megamall one hour late,.

we didn't know that Megamall is in Super Sale that friday night, and everywhere are crowded, even the street of EDSA, but its okay, I managed to talk to them and got the plan for the collaterals.

I'll be making this big O-poster that will be placed outside the hall and also this gigantus poster signage to be put up inside the hall.


me, my sis and Lace roam around the mall, and the half of the mall has power failures, and it was pretty weird that time coz on the half of mall is so bright. It was like walking from purgatory and going back to the heavens ahhahahaha.


so there we dine in Yoshinoya, set up our plans for the Xmas toy fair and then I decided to check out Toy Kingdom, coz I know there are good finds in there whenever they have a super sale every December.


and yes, I was right!
I got home a brand new toy goodies hahhahhaha
X-man figure , I remember that It got sold out during my Onslaught vs. Marvel Universe figure collection for the classic wave.
Sentinel - a reissue of the classic giant Sentinel, with good paint and not so cartoony head.


yup I got those a total of P500.
P200 - X-man
P300 - Sentinel, with an original price of P999, and went down for a super sale.

oh wow!
i can't wait for this friday toy fair event heheheeh

btw, here are the booth layouts for the Collectibles Christmas Fair.
I didnt upload this for anyone, but I post this here only for my blog. coz I know some of my readers here will be going to our event.



and also here is the poster of the Christmas Gifts Expo, a tie-up event also organized by Megatrade Hall, which our part of the fair is a highlight.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

joisu said…
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dolphin!!!! meron ako nyan pero maliit at keychain!! ang laki! akin na lang!!!
sabihin mo sa ate mo
baka sale pa sa mega

eheheeh