Kitten is back!!

http://image.shopzilla.com/resize?sq=160&uid=254632417&mid=83492
Good news! that our kitten is back! and was saved from the catnapping christmas carolers (which we found out that it was a kid near the town)

from Lace's blog

"it was being held by a kid that was walking along with his/her mom. my aunt heard their conversation and the kid was saying "yehey may magbabantay na ng bahay natin (yey someone will guard our house now) " and she saw the kitten.

then my mom walked to them and took PULOT back ^____^ now it's at home being guarded so that it won't get lost again."

When I found it out, he sister called me and told the whole story, I told her to look at it and guard it, then I bought a cat collar with chimes hehheheh.

now we can hear it when it walks around the house, and also the collar serves us a note that the cat belongs to us..




Post a Comment

0 Comments