Paskuhan 2006


its another round for our family gathering and this is one of the best gathering every xmas. hehheh
I arrived in our province at 3:00pm after having a 1 hour delayed in the jeep terminal in Lucena, which I almost fell asleep and waken up and realizing that the jeep ride is not yet moving and Im still in the terminal.

but its okay, I know that the butt pain of a 5 hour ride will be eased off after I grab those beers in Sampaloc, Quezon.

there I was when it rained so hard, but the partying never stops ehheehhe

over flowing with food, beer, alcohol, drinks, meat, pancit, games coins and paper bills.

one of the wacky games hahhahha

I was about to leave the next day, but the super typhoon Seniang (is that its name?) caught us and it was raining super hard in our town, it was like theres a water falls falling from the sky.
the power went off the whole day, but its okay, family is all together in one roof and still.. partying never stops hahhahaa.

yes this the road! and not a river

even thought we are stuck that day, its still okay, we were informed that there are scenes of mudslides in the mountain roads and yes, the road had become a semi-river. ewwwww.danger!


I left 1am of monday, and manages never to sleep, partying is still active that night, and I rode this coaster bus service going to alabang. and I thought that its name will give me luxury inside. coz I know it is airconditioned and the seats are soft..

all of it are not as I expected hahaah. I will ride the bus and jeep next time, coz its fun and I love stop overs to restaurants. geez..travelling alone for the first time is cool !

Post a Comment

0 Comments