runaway home kitten


last friday Lace adopted a stray street kitten in the middle of the long higway of EDSA-Ortigas MRT. We are waiting for out bus ride to Cavite when we notice this crying gray stripe kitten went under the middle of the legs of Lace and near our bags, I think the lil' kit is in panic with the noises of the incoming vehicles in EDSA, then I tried to shooo it off, then it transfer to a guy's legs near us.

When we are about to ride the bus, the kitten suddenly jumps over to our legs and here Lace is beginning to panic also, thinking that this kitten might go to the street and get killed by cars.
so she ordered me to put that inside her shoe paper bag, which I began to burst like a volcano.

coz I dont like carrying a noisy animal inside the bus and then suddenly people might curse us for bringing an animal in.

I got hot headed that time, then this kitten begins to cry, tries to come out of the paper bag.
he got scared of the noise of the bus conductor, which was very annoying and I really like to punch that bus conductor for trying to fill the bus with commuters, which the bus is already full and overloaded.


I remember an old friend brought a stray kitten to his home, so I got the idea of patting and touching the head of the kitten in order to stop crying.

so...it works! and it stops.
then it fall asleep.

and then 1 hour of holding it like child. til we go home.
then I place the bag sideways, near the Santa Clause statue at home and I left one piece of fish meat,so that when it wakes up, breakfast is serve.



the morning I woke up, I checked the kitten and I found it near the statue, I gave some bibingka and then I named it "Kuting ni Lace" meaning " Lace's Kitten"

Post a Comment

0 Comments