The Sweetest Thing!















Lace bought me a Christmas Present! and I was surprised and at first I thought she was joking.
too bad that this toy is now sold out in the mall. !!!!

you see that Im trying to avoid this kind of action figure scale, coz 1) they are expensive 2) i cant afford it 3) im stuck to the classic scale 5 inches something.

but now!!! my very first scale of ala Marvel Legends Scale and golly it really looks good!
ehhhehe

I'll play this toy at the eve of Christmas hahhaha



Marvel Select Ultimate Carnage Action Figure

This figure, sculpted by Phil Ramirez, is based on the classic story arc in which Carnage™ killed Spider-Man's schoolmate, Gwen Stacy. Created by Dr. Curt Connor and Dr. Ben Reilly, and incubated secretly, Carnage is a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. He is able to drain the life force of his victims and absorb their DNA, allowing Carnage's strength to grew with each kill!

Price: $18.99

\// now I awaits for his enemy!!! The Ultimate Spider-man. hehhehehe
now adds to my xmas wishlist.

but I saw this...and my head goes wow!!! and put the Ultimate Spider-man for number 2
and add this juicy that will complete my collection that climbs to number 1 - The Watcher

hehheh thanks honey!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments