World Bazaar Festival tour


i was there when the child was born!

it was friday and here we are touring inside the WolrdBEX's event at the World Trade Center, Im already itching to buy some stuffs..especially rare stuff, but too bad that I went home empty handed, but its okay coz my stomach is so full of food hehhehe.

photo op with the Karate Kid


The bazaar was flooded by people and everyone is buying their own items for the season, and inside we were greeted by this Mcdonalds happy meal toys that was sold for only P10-P20 each, we bought some, and we wow on that Astroboy happy meal, which I was left out during its release.

me and Santa made a deal that night..


Lace and her mom went to buy some toy gifts for xmas, while me still try to find my luck to buy the rarest of them all, also the hardest to find item is a jackpot for me.

but then.. I saw one the rarest of them all, its a P1000 priced t-shirt that has batteries and has lights, it line designs lights up when you press the button at the back. I was thinking to buy it or not, but then I asked how it works, then this lady told me the instructions and did a demo on it., I was hanging at her booth for couple of minutes, trying to figure it out if I will buy it or not, (heheh P1000 is still important for me, but this item is one cool find, and never seen one here)



the color of the shirts are all black, with designs of head of the alien, start, Bad girl logo, thumbs up, and a skull. The alien design is cool, but then I told the lady that I will be back and have to think about it. then before I leave I told her I'll go back if I made up my mind, and then wham.. I read the label in her booth and I didnt know that I was talking to Kristine Hermosa's sister, Kathleen ... gahhh!

after a while, I decided not to buy the shirt hehheheh.


my sore feet

after the bazaar , Lace drag us in SM Mall of Asia with her mom,and dine in again in Tokyo Cafe.
which is now my target to eat all of their menu hehhehe.

Post a Comment

0 Comments