The 6th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2007
production note 3



this is page 3 of our marketing kit and hooo boy, Im in hot water, coz Im going to present it this friday in our 2nd meeting. I was thinking of a tagline and what comes in my mind is the movie of Transformers, Their War...Our World.. So what Im going to do is making a dream into a reality.

just like in toycon, everyone's dream is coming to a reality...or maybe I can say that
in toycon... your imaginary anime boyfriend can turn into a reality hahaha.

Ok gotta sleep now, I'll finish this in the morning.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
hello , nagbibigay ba kayo ng free booth sa toycon kung may konti akong stuff na ititinda?
salamat
hello J.

email me at azrael@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
sir nakapag email na ko sa inyo
Anonymous said…
sir ako ulit, how much po ang fee kung gusto umupa ng booth, or may free booths po ba na ipapamigay sa
toycon 07? small booth lang po