Attention to all Glass House Graphics artists/writers/CEO/ manager etc.


to all Glass House Graphics Artist.
in Asia/ USA/ Brazil and others.

This is to inform everyone that our website http://www.glasshousegraphics.com is unaccessible for about 18 hours and then I inquired in our host server http://www.site5.com about the situation and they said that they are going under major maintenance, then hours ago the server is up, but our website is still unaccessible.

then they told me that their secondary hard drive in their server had crashed and some of the websites are deleted accidentally due to the system crash. and that includes GHG website.

I will try to get a back up files from the previous webmaster of GHG
and we don't have all the files, coz I have files from Dec. 2006 - present only, a time frame when I started as a Web Admin for GHG.

I will work hard to bring back the website.

for those of you who are under the GHG, pls email me and re-send some portfolio and the 30 questions.
Im not sure if the FTP is working, just try to log on and you can upload all the files there. If it doesn't work, inform me so that I can give you a new FTP access.

we can restore again our homepage if we work together. Please inform other artists about the situation.

Thanks ,

Azrael Coladilla, Web Admin
Glass House Graphics, INC.
email : azrael@gmail.com
YM: popazrael
mobile : 09275340309

Post a Comment

0 Comments