V-day 2007


its not Vooms day.. hahahah its Valentines Day
its Valentines day today and Im here at home working for the website of Glass House Graphics and Lace is in her new work in Globe Telecom building in Pioneer. We chat all day while working and I think we will not be watching movie today... ohhhhh Ghost Rider is here already. But I told her that we watch it after her bday party this saturday, my sis, her friend Mariel and the Ultimate Decepticon hater Mark Cerbo will be here too for a jolly party for Lace.

Music and Lyrics
I was about to walk out when we are in theaters, coz Im not a fan of romantic and comedy movies, but When I heard trailers of the latest movie, My pants was glued down for a moment and waited to see again the movie 300 trailer. Also Magic 89.9 announced that they will be the first ever to get the premiere night for 300. My memory bank saved it and hope that I can get an invitation to watch 300.

The premiere night for Music And Lyrics is a very cold night, heheheh the cinema 3 of Glorietta 4 froze us for a 45 minute wait. People went in late, (again) they are always late and I thought that they will start on time, or maybe they are just waiting for the big people who sponsored the event. ehhehehe

Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant in Warner Bros. Pictures' Music and Lyrics
ahhhhh ohhhhh lalalaalala !

it was pure laughter, seeing Hugh Grant in his New Wave mode and everything was all about music. damn... one of the scene seems to happend to me before and I was laughing hahahaha, It was Lace who wrote a song for me for my Literature class, inspired from a classic poem.

The movie is a great movie to all lovers out there, and its not very mushy or romantic, it was a very good comedy movie match with music... also I may say that this movie is for guys hahahah
check out that pop singer in the movie, called herself Cora, they say it tops Britney and Auguilera hahahahaha.

And to those who plans to watch it... I can say that you should bring your guy and observe which part of the movie he will stop laughing and look on the corner side of the screen hahahah

Scott Porter and Hugh Grant in Warner Bros. Pictures' Music and Lyrics
Pop!
Pop goes my heart.

Lace want a mp3 of Pop hahahahah, geez I must find out before she comes home

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, it was nice meeting you and sorry for all the delay, again :D I have a review of Music and Lyrics on my blog, exchange links ha!
uy ok yun!
sige exchange links!

tnx for the goodies!