Graduate!!!! at last



after 13 years of pain in the ass!!! I finally did it!


honey Lace and my sister Misyel

All of us are tired and Im already dreaming of Corned beef and orange juice during the valedictorian er...speech and we were there for the assembly at 2:3pPM, got in the hall at P4:30pm and the program started at 5:00PM and it ended at 8:30PM

no food and water, but Im glad Lace and Misyel managed to sneak one bottle for me.

Here's a video where I grab that White paper enclosed in a white envelope



A smile in my face...coz I know there will be food infront of me
Teddy Bear gift by friends at Jerry Yan Philippines hahahah
where's TransFormers PH? hahahahaha kidding!


screw the photo sessions.
we didnt care at all after the ceremony coz we are hungry, here we are at Burgoo and we got a
free meal platter for new graduates ehehhe



Post a Comment

2 Comments

igor said…
Congratz! :D
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Az! HAbol na lang gift namin sa yo ha....